Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Distant Worlds

I am a big fan of Final Fantasy.

Distant Worlds is a concert featuring only Final Fantasy music. So, I have no reason not to go.

Row FF, good row.

Overall the concert was wonderful. Nobuo Uematsu means perfect music. Like Dennis said, “He is god.”

But I was not so satisfied with the orchestra itself.Yes, they are very good players. Yes, they played all correctly. But I just didn’t feel the correct feel from the orchestra. Except the piano solos, simply perfect.

And like Dennis said, the choir and the orchestra didn’t match together. Quite a disappointing feel.

It was the videos that reminded me all the memories. Most of the time I was watching the CG, the orchestra only served as background music. Nostalgic.


The queue to get autographs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: