Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Clarification

First thing I wanted to say is, why did the last post was post. Because I was stressed. And my only way to cope with stress (especially at 2am) is to blog and to write out my feeling, even though I know how negative the effect can be.

So when I calmed down, and look back, I realise that the post itself is not fair to the exco member.

So I want to clarify:

The whole thing was actually a major misunderstanding involving many many parties. No point explaining now, because it's really solved and over.

Don't blame or accuse the exco members for any reasons I mentioned. Like I said, no blame on them. They really try to do things and make the band a better place. Love them, like how I do! They are nice people (like how I was when I was in exco)!

I do have something to say about the system. The problem is (I just concluded this out of myself, might not be true), the band had not had a full time English horn player like me before, and had only one player on oboe for long long time. So, when suddenly more oboists joined in, and then came me (the reeds eater), the resource suddenly became not enough. Therefore, there were problems, which I had been swallowing for sems. And then, one day, I exploded. What I didn't realise is, they are already working hard in solving this problem. So, see, they are good people!

So, hope you can understand the mistake I did in the last post. (it was 2am and I couldn't sleep anyway, the brain was functioning at -20%).

Let's make the band a better place!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u haf the right of venting your frustrations. this is ur blog. no nd to be sorry. got to learn from you how to be reflective. i guess what we all need is communication.

khaiyuen said...

yes that's the word, communication