Wednesday, February 25, 2009

After death?

I remember that I was in somewhere I don’t know. I remember was something like a corridor. Then I saw someone, who looked like me, staring mindlessly at me. I ignored.

Then I went into a lift behind that person. A lift so large that can lift up a whole car park space. There was another working lady inside the lift. I wanted to go to level 3. But when the lift started moving, I found myself lie down on the floor and grab on something very tightly. The lady asked me, “Why you grab like that?” but I didn’t answer.

The lift went up very quickly and didn’t stop for the level I wanted (level 3). Instead, it went higher and higher and getting faster and faster. Until a point, then it just crashed out of the lift space and landed somewhere.

Then I died. The next moment I found myself standing at some corridor and could not do anything except staring to the front. Then I suddenly realised, the person that stared at me was indeed myself. And also I noticed that no one can see my appearance.

After a seemingly long time, suddenly there was someone who can actually see me. It happened that the guy was the one who evaded the crash of the lift. And suddenly I can move.

Then I went to a lot of places, finding people that can see me. I found some of my friends, and some of them could see me, and helped me to reach out to the other people.

Then all became like fast-forwarded, and I can’t remember most of that. The only thing I can remember was that there was a girl who I liked. The weird thing is, the girl was under 1.5m, which was very short.

-----

As you can see, my dreams started to become very detail and illogical. In the same time, it was very clear and that’s why I can remember most of the details.

No comments: