Friday, October 24, 2008

Time To Move On

This is a story so special that you need to read from bottom up. Yes. Due to the special picture upload function from Googel Chrome. And no, I didn't choose it, neither do I have a choice.


And the end of the story.

That's what I bought for myself as birthday present.

And Zheguang recommended me something else.

My birthday present.

And that's all for that day.








Actually nothing much, just that we did stupid things outside NYDC, while they are busy closing shop.


OK, so the story continues.














We are so proud of Mr Tan that we made a metamorphosis on his name.

And more importantly, proud of Mr Tan.

And proud of the section.

Yep we are proud of NUSWS.

And even after.

And after.

This was before.

We ordered ALL except two. Don't ask me which two, I wasn't the one that ordered.

Two legendary SLs.

Jinyang the boss.

Then we went to NYDC.

My share of cake.

My present.

OK, not that I hated the balloon that they gave me, just that I don't feel comfortable holding a balloon. That's all. Yep.


You can see how hard I smiled with my balloon.

Me with my balloon (reluctantly).

Xinhui with her balloon.

And Tess the Moh trying to take a photo. The act of her taking a photo already worth a photo.

And they got suprise, which wasn't really a surprise.

So did Jinyang.

But eventually they were there.

And that's for oboe section.

That's all for the flutes that appeared. Oh and Vin Yee. Well, you can still see her hand. Yup, that's her hand, and Jinyang's hair.

And Sunday went to section dinner with flute and oboe section. At 鼎泰丰. If you don't understand, then just forget it.

Alantic grill fish. So nice that Daniel envied me. Yep.

Mind you, a candlelight dinner. The moment I stepped into the shop, I thought, "Holy crap, a candlelight dinner??!!" Like damn gay. But we didn't have choice.



So the story is, after Da Capo, at Saturday night, I went to find Daniel Kang for dinner.

No comments: